Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by SteX <st...@fastwebnet.it> on 2004/07/07 11:18:24 UTC

Error on the news.html page on the Xindice site

Hi guys,
sorry for the stupid thing I would like to report, but I found out a probable
error in the following page:

http://xml.apache.org/xindice/news.html

if the order of the event is correct the first one should refer to "5 February
2004" not "5 February 2003"; so I decided to create a patch (in attachment)
to be applied on the file:

patch -p1 xindice/news.html  < file.patch1

smelchior@itws1225[/cygdrive/d/cygwin1/sviluppo]$ ls -la
total 10073
drwxr-xr-x+   6 smelchio mkgroup-     4096 Jul  7 11:04 .
drwxrwxrwx+  10 smelchio mkgroup-     4096 Jun  3 09:11 ..
-rw-r--r--    1 smelchio mkgroup-    37910 Jul  7 11:05 file.patch1
drwxr-xr-x+   2 smelchio mkgroup-        0 Jul  7 10:59 nuovo
drwxr-xr-x+   2 smelchio mkgroup-        0 Jul  7 11:05 xindice
drwxr-xr-x+   8 smelchio mkgroup-     4096 Jun 29 09:03 xindice-1.1b4

I hope it helps   ;-P

Regards

SteX
--
http://www.openlabs.it/~stex
GPG key: Stefano Melchior (stex) <st...@openlabs.it>

Re: Error on the news.html page on the Xindice site

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
SteX wrote:

>Hi Vadim,
>
>thank you so much for the sudden answer. It doesn't matter if I created
>a wrong patch. The important thing is the coherence of the information!
>I know I made you notice a sislly thing, but I hope that this little help
>could have been useful! ;-P

Yes, it was useful. Thanks.

>Hope to help you more

Patches are welcome anytime, especially bug fixes, so don't hesitate to
send a patch if you have one :-)

Vadim

Posted by SteX <st...@fastwebnet.it>.
Hi Vadim,