Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by fa...@gmail.com on 2011/05/11 14:09:35 UTC

Res: [Analytics---CouchDB] Why go through php? (#1)

Hello mchahn,

My first intention was to create a real access log from one specific website.

When defining the architecture I had problems to register new documents using only jscript. This problem was related to crossdomain requests using only jsscript, so I did a a workaround because my first objective was doing tests with a a huge among of data stored into couchdb.

The idea now is to create other logger tools in python an jscript.

Regards,
Fabio batalha
Posted by Jason Lane <ja...@googlemail.com>.
https://github.com/joyent/node/wiki/modules :)