Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sarguroh Tasmiya <sa...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/31 18:17:42 UTC

GSoC - Project Based Questions

Respected sir / ma'am,
I have selected a topic for a project that is "Apache Commons BCEL". I'm
really interested in this project but I don't know much about it. Can you
point me in the right direction?
I want to learn about it and would like to contribute to this project, can
you please suggest some resources to learn the technologies that you’ve
used in your project?
Can you please assign a good first issue for the starting as I am a
beginner.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Regards
Tasmiya

Re: GSoC - Project Based Questions

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tasmiya,
I feel you should try reaching out to the project's specific mailing list,
you might get some help over there. In your case it sounds like you plan to
chase something around Apache Commons, maybe dropping a mail to
dev@commons.apache.org might get you some help around that.

Just a quick search over the project website, may be this might give you
some insights: https://commons.apache.org/volunteering.html

Good luck!!!
-Ayush