Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Pierre-Yves LANDRON <pl...@hotmail.com> on 2009/03/23 10:29:33 UTC

Response schema for an update.

Hello everyone,

Is there a way to configure a response schema for an update request ; All i've got after sending a commit to solr via curl is an HTML page that I can't parse to analyze the exact status of the response...

Here what is said on the subject in the solr config file :
"The response format differs from solr1.1 formatting and returns a standard error code.
 To enable solr1.1 behavior, remove the /update handler or change its path"
What I want, however, is an accurate description of the error and not just a standard HTML error code.

Thanks,
Kind regards,
P-Yves Landron

Re: Response schema for an update.

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Subject: Response schema for an update.
:  <SH...@shiva.CEIINDIA.COM>

http://people.apache.org/~hossman/#threadhijack
Thread Hijacking on Mailing Lists

When starting a new discussion on a mailing list, please do not reply to
an existing message, instead start a fresh email.  Even if you change the
subject line of your email, other mail headers still track which thread
you replied to and your question is "hidden" in that thread and gets less
attention.   It makes following discussions in the mailing list archives
particularly difficult.
See Also:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thread_hijacking

-Hoss