Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by ve...@bluewin.ch on 2005/02/12 14:10:14 UTC

problem with pelt skin and iexplore

Dear all,

Unfortunately the pelt skin doesn't work very well with the internet explorer.
It screws up the menu. It's not very nice. Is this a known problem and can
it be fixed? http://lenya.apache.org/ seems to use the same skin, but there
it works perfectly...

Thanks for any reply.

Re: problem with pelt skin and iexplore

Posted by Johannes Schaefer <jo...@uidesign.de>.
can you check if this relates to
   http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-419
please?
js

Ross Gardler wrote:
> versuech2@bluewin.ch wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Unfortunately the pelt skin doesn't work very well with the internet
>> explorer.
>> It screws up the menu. It's not very nice. Is this a known problem and
>> can
>> it be fixed? http://lenya.apache.org/ seems to use the same skin, but
>> there
>> it works perfectly...
>

> The pelt skin is being used in many sites without a problem, so it would
> appear to be something quite specific to your use. Can you be more
> specific about the problem you are experiencing, preferably linking to
> an example (or at least to an image of the problem).
>
> Also, what version of IE & windows are you testing in?
>
> Ross

Ludwigsburg
Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

Burmester
www.user-interface-tuning.de

Besuchen Sie uns auf der Hannover Messe 11.-15. April 2005
Halle 2, Stand C14 auf dem MMI Gemeinschaftsstand
www.uidesign.de/hmi2005

Re: problem with pelt skin and iexplore

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
Hello,

can you add your finding to the issue tracker?

thorsten

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"