Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/04 08:49:42 UTC

Re: Will we have a 1.10.2?

So far we have not discussed yet the next release date/version but I
will expect it to be 1.10.2.
Do you have any particular reason to produce a release quicker than
the ongoing average 6 months pace?

Re: Will we have a 1.10.2?

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Oh I misunderstood, thanks Ryan for the explanation.

I suppose we should close then 1.9.3. I just took a look and we have
only cherry-picked two minor changes on it and since it is more than a
year since it I suppose people who needed those migrated (or may
migrate) to 1.10.0.

Re: Will we have a 1.10.2?

Posted by Ryan Skraba <ry...@skraba.com>.