Posted to users@camel.apache.org by alexey-s <al...@mail.ru> on 2015/03/12 15:04:20 UTC

camel-catalog 2.15.0 and karaf 2.4.1

Hi

camel-catalog not work

This bundle without package org.apache.camel.catalog.archetypes

I'm get all source Camel from GitHub. No find classes with this package.

Aleksey

Re: camel-catalog 2.15.0 and karaf 2.4.1

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It sounds good for me.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: camel-catalog 2.15.0 and karaf 2.4.1

Posted by alexey-s <al...@mail.ru>.
I'll wait for the new assembly 2.15.1.
Still hawtio and correct. The new Camel shows no counter calls in Route
Diagram.
Version 2.14.0 show counter calls and  changed.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 10:41 AM, Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You can check out the camel-2.15.0 source[1] and build the camel-catalog code yourself to fix the issue with below commands:
>
> cd platforms/catalog
> mvn clean install -Dtest=false
>
> I also put the fixed camel-catalog.jar here[2] in case you don’t want run the build. You need to replace your local maven repo camel-catalog.jar with this one.
>
> [1]https://github.com/apache/camel.git
> [2]https://www.dropbox.com/s/jzvy36i0dnurvbt/camel-catalog-2.15.0.jar?dl=0
>
> --
> Willem Jiang
>
> Red Hat, Inc.
> Web: http://www.redhat.com
> Blog: http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (English)
> http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>

> On March 12, 2015 at 11:28:47 PM, sykomaniac (ashleysykes01@gmail.com) wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks for the response - Only thing is that when I try installing anything
>> I get this message e.g.
>>
>> feature:install camel-ftp/2.15.0
>>
>> Results in the same error.
>>

>> --

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/

Re: camel-catalog 2.15.0 and karaf 2.4.1

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Ah darn its the karaf commands that has catalog support that would use
it. You can install camel-core manually.
But you would loose the camel karaf commands.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 4:28 PM, sykomaniac <as...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the response - Only thing is that when I try installing anything
> I get this message e.g.
>
> feature:install camel-ftp/2.15.0
>
> Results in the same error.

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/

Re: camel-catalog 2.15.0 and karaf 2.4.1

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Its only camel-catalog JAR that has this flaw. All other bundles
should work. So just avoid install camel-catalog in OSGi.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 4:18 PM, sykomaniac <as...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to manually resolve this without waiting for you to push
> the release? I'm eager to test the new netty-4 component for HL7

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/

Re: camel-catalog 2.15.0 and karaf 2.4.1

Posted by sykomaniac <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yes its a known issue, its fixed in 2.15.1.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 3:04 PM, alexey-s <al...@mail.ru> wrote:
> Hi
>
> camel-catalog not work
>
> This bundle without package org.apache.camel.catalog.archetypes
>

> I'm get all source Camel from GitHub. No find classes with this package.
>

> Aleksey

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com