Posted to users@camel.apache.org by MegaSonik <cr...@grupocastilla.es> on 2013/07/12 10:44:02 UTC

CXF SOAP response

Hi all!

I've been using Camel in the last 2 weeks, so I'm relatively new into its
usage.

After reading the doc and several howtos, I'm a bit struck in a point, and
I'd like to ask you if I'm doing something wrong.

My Camel route consumes an external SOAP WS in POJO mode and, afterwards,
sends its return value (String) to a JMS topic.
The point is that the ws is returning a String as intended (I've checked
this with a proxy), but my Camel body is a null MessageContentsList.

This is my route:
from("direct:publishFileApi")
.to("cxf://http://localhost:8888/demo-core-api-impl/FileServiceImpl?dataFormat=POJO&serviceClass=com.demo.core.api.file.FileService")

And this is the return value from the ws:
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
    <soap:Body>
        <ns2:addResponse xmlns:ns2="http://file.api.core.demo.com/">
            <return>4028800d3fd1e499013fd1f804a80004</return>
        </ns2:addResponse>
    </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

I'd like to know if I have an usage misconception or if I need to configure
something.

Thanks in advance!