Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org> on 2003/06/02 13:27:19 UTC

Re: Guild on using MOD_JK2

I do not know of a conversion guide. mod_jk and mod_jk2 are configured (not
so) completely differently. The way to go to mod_jk2, is really to read the
docs on jk2 (which we know are still lacking :( )and start from scratch.

As people create good how-tos on the connectors, I try to link to them from
the faq.

http://tomcatfaq.sourceforge.net/apache.html

-Tim