Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Luiz Gustavo <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/08 03:50:45 UTC

language processing instruction

Hi,

in a bxml file, where should I put the language processing instruction to
define the scripting language used?

<?language groovy?>

In the BXML Primer it's not clear where it should be in.

Nested in the <bxml:script> tag (specifying the scripting language for this
particular script block) or nested in the fist element, specifying the
scripting language for the entire bxml file?

Cheers,

Luiz Gustavo S. de Souza

http://luizgustavoss.wordpress.com
http://luizgustavoss.blogspot.com