Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2018/06/13 14:50:07 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Setting up an official ASF swag store

Hello,
I'm a committer and a PMC member of Apache Camel project. I've made a
handful of Apache Camel branded T-shirts that I gave to my colleagues
and I'll also give away some tomorrow at EU Roadshow.

Having been contacted by a community member wishing to purchase these
and never intending to become a t-shirt vendor prompted me to approach
Mark and Rich at EU Roadshow and they pointed me to this this
discussion.

I saw the page listing existing vendors that offer ASF branded
goods[1], and I would like to collaborate with someone to get some
Camel branded swag into an official ASF store.

How would I go about doing that?

thanks :)

zoran

[1] https://www.apache.org/foundation/buy_stuff.html

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: [PROPOSAL] Setting up an official ASF swag store

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Mark,
I will look for you from 14h, some ice cream will be nice after lunch :)

thanks, see you soon

zoran

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Zoran,