Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Puneet Pawaia <pu...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/06 07:05:56 UTC

Xml Query Parser

Hi,

I am testing using Solr 4.6 and would like to know if there is some
implementation like XmlQueryParser of Lucene in solr.

I need to be able to use SpanQueries. How would one go about implementing
this if it is not already implemented in solr.

TIA
Puneet

Re: Xml Query Parser

Posted by Puneet Pawaia <pu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daniel
Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to get the patch integrated.
Regards
Puneet

Re: Xml Query Parser

Posted by Daniel Collins <da...@gmail.com>.