Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/22 00:35:42 UTC

Re: unicode character with apache ignite with multiple nodes

Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

babak wrote
> I'm trying to cache my unicode data using apache ignite. When I use one
> node, I don't have any problems but when I use multiple nodes, my unicode
> data corrupted.
>
> For example, consider I have two values ĂĆ, Ɇɜɷ for my data, when I use
> one node my sqlquery groupby returns these two values, but when add new
> node my groupby result have these 4 records: ĂĆ, Ɇɜɷ, ??, ???
>
> How can I solve this problem?

Do you have a unit test that reproduces this issue? Can you share it?

Re: unicode character with apache ignite with multiple nodes

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Please, check if it depends of compiler version or posibly, IDE has known
bugs related to RTL strings.
I believe NetBeans has such bugs.

26 февр. 2017 г. 11:48 пользователь "babak" <ba...@gmail.com>

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I can't reproduce you issue aganst Ignite 1.7, 1.8 and master branches.

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 3:31 PM, babak <ba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't have unit test but I share simple code that has this problem.
>
> In this  code <https://gitlab.com/babak/ignite-unicode/tree/master>  , I
> have three classes: Main class, Person class and PersonManager.
>
> I run the project three times and each time, I add 100 persons to the
> person
> cache and use sqlquery for groupby in each node and broadcast it. When I
> run
> the 3rd node, in first and second one I see three records of data while
> before it I saw two records.

Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: unicode character with apache ignite with multiple nodes