Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/23 11:13:46 UTC

Community Day Survey - Feedback Required

Hi All

A big thank you to everyone who participated in the our first ever OFBiz
Community Day at the weekend. Every contribution helps!

As mentioned we'd also like anyone who participated to complete a brief
survey. This will help us gather some feedback and information about how we
can improve future Community Days.

*IMPORTANT NOTE*: Please only complete the survey if you actually
participated in the Community Day.

The link to the survey is below

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V25MB73
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V25MB73>

The survey will be open until *Friday 27th March 2015.* and  I will  publish
the results on the Wiki.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Community Day Survey - Feedback Required

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done thanks Sharan :)

Jacques

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.