Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/26 13:11:31 UTC

Guidelines for Project Websites

Hi

We are looking at updating our project website. Before starting any
major re-design I wanted to check if there are there any Apache
guidelines that we need to adhere to? (I'm thinking especially about
where any ASF related information needs to located).

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Guidelines for Project Websites

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Sharan,

Probably you are looking for - http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html <http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html>

Cheers,
Suresh

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Excellent and thanks very much - this is just what I need.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,