Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Terry Ellison <te...@apache.org> on 2011/08/08 00:27:21 UTC

Request for comments: Community Wiki Services web page.

I've just finished a 1st cut of outstanding tasks and issues for the Wiki.

See
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Community+Wiki+Services

Comments gratefully received on this DL and/or on the page itself.

Thanks Terry

Re: Request for comments: Community Wiki Services web page.

Posted by Terry Ellison <te...@apache.org>.
On 09/08/11 12:31, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 12:27 AM, Terry Ellison<te...@apache.org>  wrote:
>
>> I've just finished a 1st cut of outstanding tasks and issues for the Wiki.
>>
>> See https://cwiki.apache.org/**confluence/display/OOOUSERS/**
>> Community+Wiki+Services<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Community+Wiki+Services>
>>
>> Comments gratefully received on this DL and/or on the page itself.
>>
> very good overview and a clear structure how to proceed. I like especially
> the technical issue section where you list the current state/configuration
> and where you also list alternatives to improve the system. Seems that you
> all make good progress with the migration.
>
> Juergen

Thanks Juergen, in the meantime we (the infrastructure team, Raphael
Bircher and myself) have been working the issues and I'll be firming up
in the next iteration.

Regards
Terrry

Re: Request for comments: Community Wiki Services web page.

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.