Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Abdul Rasool <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/24 07:58:04 UTC

Resource mismatch on CS

Hi,

I have configured my CS guest on M620 blade server which has 2 physical
sockets but when I check on the infrastructure --> hostes--> node001 it
shows The Number of CPU Sockets -1.

could you please assist me why CS is showing only 1 sockets instead of 2.

Thanks
AR

Re: Resource mismatch on CS

Posted by Abdul Rasool <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I haven't got reply on this, could some one please help me why my CPU
socket is showing only 2 ? actually my each hypervisor has 2 physical
sockets. in this case the total CPU sockets should show 4 right ? I have
attached screenshot of my CS infrastructure.

[image: Inline images 1]

Regards,
AR

RE: Resource mismatch on CS