Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mark Wielaard <ma...@klomp.org> on 2005/12/05 15:34:46 UTC

Some progress

After all that legal talk it is probably a good idea to point out some
of the progress we have made with the various groups. The following is
clearly a first draft so input is very welcome. I hope we can discuss
this more and refine it during our Fosdem meeting in Brussels.

Escaping the Java Trap
A practical road map to the Free Software and Open Source alternatives
http://developer.classpath.org/support/

Maybe it can be used to better define what Harmony means in the larger
"FLOSS" ecosystem.

Cheers,

Mark