Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org> on 2008/04/28 07:53:37 UTC

Releasing Cocoon subprojects

Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've tried refactored SSF (1.1.0-SNAPSHOT version) and it looks very
> good to me. I'm thinking about releasing first milestone of this module
> (along with cocoon-jnet)

If you release SSF 1.1.0, also cocoon-blockdeployment,
cocoon-configuration, cocoon-spring-configurator and as you proposed
cocoon-jnet should be released.

Additionally it's probably a good idea to release the Cocoon Maven
plugin and the archetypes.

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member, PMC Chair       reinhard@apache.org