Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Estrade Matthieu <es...@ifrance.com> on 2002/09/24 19:13:20 UTC

BUG: mod_cache and CacheMaxStreamingBuffer

Hi,

Patch for the CacheMaxStreamingBuffer directive in mod_cache
the value was never used because no override in merge config function.

so now, the mod_cache will be able to handle multiple bucket answer.

Matthieu

Re: BUG: mod_cache and CacheMaxStreamingBuffer

Posted by Brian Pane <br...@cnet.com>.
Thanks for the patch. I just committed it.
-Brian