Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Minson, John M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC, 82370" <jo...@navy.mil> on 2010/09/23 19:29:52 UTC

[users@httpd] Could not set LDAP_OPT_X_TLS to LDAP_OPT_X_TLS_HARD

I am trying to upgrade from http  2.2.10 to 2.2.15 . Httpd comes up and runs but I get

[debug] mod_authnz_ldap.c(623): [client 10.19.47.67] auth_ldap authorise: User DN not found, LDAP: ldap_set_option failed. Could not set LDAP_OPT_
X_TLS to LDAP_OPT_X_TLS_HARD

When attempting to connect to the ldap server (ldaps) . I see some very old posts with similar complaints and 1 having to do with php which I'm not using .

Environment is

Solaris 10
krb5-1.8.3
mod_auth_kerb-5.4
openldap-2.4.23
ssl-1.0.0a
httpd 2.2.15

The old environment using  httpd 2.2.10 connects to the same ldap server correctly

Any thoughts ?