Posted to dev@giraph.apache.org by Claudio Martella <cl...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/26 23:49:59 UTC

Fwd: Google Summer of Code 2013 Mentor Registration

Guys, we should register with a number of projects to the GSoC also this
year. One important task that we could get, would be to remove munge
plugin. Does anybody want to mentor a GSoC student on this task? I think I
won't be able to provide mentorship this summer. Avery, we've been
discussing this in the past, are you interested?