Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Daniel Amadei <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/07 04:02:34 UTC

how to get exception from the stack?

Hi All,

I`m using the exception mapping and I`d like to display the exception to the
user but I don`t know how I can get the exception object from the stack, as
I saw from the docs, they are avaiable in the stack.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks
Daniel

Re: how to get exception from the stack?

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- Daniel Amadei wrote:
> I`m using the exception mapping and I`d like to
> display the exception to the user but I don`t know
how
> I can get the exception object from the stack, as
> I saw from the docs, they are avaiable in the stack.

<s:property value="exception"/> and
<s:property value="exceptionStack"/>

(Although I've personally only used the latter to
sanity-check a co-worker's config, I believe he used
the former.)

d.