Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Joe Barefoot <Jo...@motiva.com> on 2002/12/10 03:13:39 UTC

log in user programmatically (was Anybody Knows?)

I don't know what's wrong either, Sangam, it works fine for me...has anyone else tried programmatically logging in a user using a JSP/Servlet?

FYI, this is what he's trying to do (I do this with Jetspeed integrated into our web app., and it works, but doesn't for Sangam for some reason...could be some sort of session-related issue?):

Jetspeed layout page has link -> JSP/Servlet (logs in user) -> Jetspeed home page (for user just logged-in)