Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2016/12/12 05:11:12 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Eroma Abeysinghe as Airavata PMC member

Hi All,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Airavata Incubator has asked Eroma Abeysinghe to become a PMC member based on her contributions to the project. We are pleased to announce that she has accepted.

Eroma has been a committer and long time contributor to Airavata. Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and to guide the direction of the project.

Please join me in welcoming Eroma to Airavata PMC

Suresh
(On Behalf of Apache Airavata PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Eroma Abeysinghe as Airavata PMC member

Posted by Shameera Rathnayaka <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome Eroma to Airavata PMC!!!

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 10:53 PM Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome to the team Eroma!!!
>
> On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 12:30 AM, Pankaj Saha <ps...@binghamton.edu>
> wrote:
>
> Congratulations Eroma.
>
> On Dec 12, 2016 12:11 AM, "Suresh Marru" <sm...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Airavata Incubator has
> asked Eroma Abeysinghe to become a PMC member based on her contributions
> to the project. We are pleased to announce that she has accepted.
>
> Eroma has been a committer and long time contributor to Airavata. Being a
> PMC member enables assistance with the management and to guide the
> direction of the project.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Eroma to Airavata PMC
>
> Suresh
> (On Behalf of Apache Airavata PMC)
>

> --
Shameera Rathnayaka

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Eroma Abeysinghe as Airavata PMC member

Posted by Shameera Rathnayaka <sh...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome to the team Eroma!!!
>
> On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 12:30 AM, Pankaj Saha <ps...@binghamton.edu>
> wrote:
>
> Congratulations Eroma.
>
> On Dec 12, 2016 12:11 AM, "Suresh Marru" <sm...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Airavata Incubator has
> asked Eroma Abeysinghe to become a PMC member based on her contributions
> to the project. We are pleased to announce that she has accepted.
>
> Eroma has been a committer and long time contributor to Airavata. Being a
> PMC member enables assistance with the management and to guide the
> direction of the project.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Eroma to Airavata PMC
>
> Suresh
> (On Behalf of Apache Airavata PMC)
>

> --
Shameera Rathnayaka

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Eroma Abeysinghe as Airavata PMC member

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pankaj Saha <ps...@binghamton.edu>.
Congratulations Eroma.