Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/03/15 22:55:40 UTC

Can't get ClassReference work on themes

Hi,

I uploaded some Changes to try to use a LabelViewBead
I think I have the swc theme compiled right, but JewelExample continues
without see the LabelViewBead

Can someone take a look and let me know what is wrong in pom.xml to make
JewelExample compiles ok?

I'll close for today, if you let me know some solution I'll try It in 7-8
hours

thanks in advance

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Can't get ClassReference work on themes

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Alex, I get this, I must say that I need to imagine how to do it, at the
end is a bit expected, but after analyze your commit file by file I didn't
see anything that help to imagine how to fix the maven build. Finaly was a
matter of add dependencies of the same libs but for swf.
I think at least was that the problem
Thanks

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Hi Carlos,

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Alex,

I'll be here in an hour or so,

for this issue, I'll only need to know what's the problem that you
addressed in ANT and that I should fix in Maven
I revised the ANT yesterday and I still don't know why JewelExample
continues throwing the error that don't find definitions in theme.

I think this is important in order to close structure problems and begin
styling work. I want to reach AFAIC to left behind Arquitecture and
structure problems and start only design work on Jewel, but I need to get
ViewBeads on themes (and other classes on themes)

If you can't see this, I'll try it myself, but the problem is that I'm
still don't understand what's the problem, at least if you know what's in
build.xml that isn't in pom.xml it will help to focus the problem to try to
solve it.

Thanks for your support

--
Carlos Rovira