Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "bryan@xoscript.org" <br...@xoscript.org> on 2006/02/14 22:33:17 UTC

is this the right place to ask this kind of question

Hi,

I have a question about what happens to the request body when using an action
form versus not using an action form. I am trying to read some xml from the
request and when I associate a form with my action, I get an Unterminated
string constant message from the Marshaller that I am using. Is the request
reader somehow altered when using a form?

Bryan LaPlante

Re: is this the right place to ask this kind of question

Posted by Bryan LaPlante <br...@xoscript.org>.
Very poetically put. I know that some open source projects prefer to have
the core api questions directed to the dev group. I will know next time for
this group. Concerning the body of the email, I was trying to consume the
inputStream. I think I can come up with another way though. Thanks for the
input.

Bryan

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.