Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by chemit <ch...@codelutin.com> on 2010/11/15 10:53:31 UTC

Our corporate pom is invalid on central, urgent help required

Hi guys,

We have a problem with our corporate pom synchronized on central.

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/nuiton/mavenpom/2.4/

The file
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/nuiton/mavenpom/2.4/mavenpom-2.4.pom
is wrong and we can't find out where it comes from ? Very strange.

When you looks the date of other files in this directory, there are not
at all the same. The correct one is 28 october) but the fake file is 17
october and at this date the file did not exist :)...

Could you do something about it quickly, this pom is used on all our
libs and the central version is wrong. We have some developers which
can not use our nexus and must use the central version (which does not
work...).

The good version is on our nexus :

http://nexus.nuiton.org/nexus/content/repositories/central-releases/org/nuiton/mavenpom/2.4/

Thanks a lot for your help ;) and sorry to push you so hard but we
need this to be fix quiclky.

Cheers,

--
Tony Chemit
--------------------

Re: Our corporate pom is invalid on central, urgent help required

Posted by chemit <ch...@codelutin.com>.
On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:53:31 +0100
chemit <ch...@codelutin.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,

thanks to have fix this ;) really appriciate :)

--
Tony Chemit

Posted by Juven Xu <ju...@sonatype.com>.
should be fixed now

--
- juven

Re: Our corporate pom is invalid on central, urgent help required

Posted by Juven Xu <ju...@sonatype.com>.

--
- juven