Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Phil Rand <ph...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/08 21:02:10 UTC

PLT Scheme client library for CouchDB

Hi all,

is anyone already working on a couchdb client library for PLT Scheme?  I see
on the wiki related projects page that we already have Common Lisp and
Clojure projects.  I don't want to reinvent the wheel, but need something
simple for PLT Scheme, and thought I'd use those projects for inspiration,
unless someone is already ahead of me.

--
Phil Rand
philrand@gmail.com

Re: PLT Scheme client library for CouchDB

Posted by Phil Rand <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

A few days ago, I wrote:

> Hi all,
> is anyone already working on a couchdb client library for PLT Scheme?

No answer, so I've created a repo on Github for my work in progress:

  http://github.com/phr/couch.ss

It seems to work for what I need to do right now, but is far from
complete, and undocumented.  I'm making it available now in case it
might help someone.   I may or may not do anything further with it, so
feel free to fork and hack away.

--
Phil Rand
philrand@gmail.com