Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au> on 2005/04/07 11:10:11 UTC

Re: Persistence Bean Example

Hello Katia,

There are a couple of examples available in the OpenEJB project. You
should have a look in here:
* openejb/modules/openejb-builder/src/test-cmp for the deployment
descriptors; and
*
openejb/modules/openejb-builder/src/test/org/openejb/deployment/entity/cmp
for the CMP Beans.

There is a page providing some high-level information on CMP there:
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Working_with_Enterprise_JavaBeans

Thanks,
Gianny