Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by "Sivalingam, Ravindran" <Ra...@epsilon.com> on 2020/02/13 19:55:27 UTC

Apache Atlas: Delete/clean soft deleted entities after enabling hard delete

Hi,

We used to have soft delete and recently enabled hard delete in atlas 1.1. Now we are trying to clean up the soft deleted entities via delete by guid api and not able to clear those.

Is there a way to delete/clean soft deleted entities after enabling hard delete?

Even I tried updating the entities with active status to make it active, but the status is still "DELETED".

Apache Atlas Version: 1.1

API: DELETE /v2/entity/guid/{guid}
Thanks
Ravi

Re: Apache Atlas: Delete/clean soft deleted entities after enabling hard delete

Posted by Sharmadha Sainath <ss...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi Ravindran,

Purging soft deleted entities feature is in 2.1.0 . More details on the
JIRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ATLAS-3477).

Usage :
API : DELETE /api/atlas/admin/purge

body : [ "guid_1", "guid_2" ]