Posted to users@maven.apache.org by nu...@pop.ms on 2005/03/01 19:01:57 UTC

Hello,

I have the following scenario:

I have CruiseControl (CC) building my project. In the CC configuration I call some maven goals:

[...]
<maven mavenscript="&MAVEN_SCRIPT;"
    projectfile="/testproject/project.xml"
    goal="clean
          -Dmaven.build.dir=report_target

          clover

          site:deploy
          -Dmaven.site.deploy.method=fs
          -Dmaven.build.dir=report_target"
      />
[...]

Now I want to run the maven goals with different log4j properties but the following aproach doesn't work:

[...]
<maven mavenscript="&MAVEN_SCRIPT;"
    projectfile="/testproject/project.xml"
    goal="clean
          -Dmaven.build.dir=report_target

          clover
          -Dlog4j.configuration=/testproject/src/conf/log4j.fatal.properties

          site:deploy
          -Dmaven.site.deploy.method=fs
          -Dmaven.build.dir=report_target
          -Dlog4j.configuration=/testproject/src/conf/log4j.debug.properties"
      />
[...]

Has anyone an idea why this isn't working? How can I get the 2 different log4j configs to work?  (For some reasons I have to run those goals on that place with the different property files)

thank you for your help,

Volker

Re:

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
I think this is a question for the CC user list. I'm not sure that
"goal" will parse out system properties like that.

- Brett