Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Graham Klyne <gr...@oucs.ox.ac.uk> on 2006/01/11 12:54:58 UTC

Test suite results with SVN software revision 368015

Pluto SVN revision 368015
Tomcat 5.5.9
JDK 1.5_04

Running the test suite manually, I find all tests appear to work (not counting
manual tests), except:

[[
FAILED
	Simple Preferences Test
	Get Empty Preference Test
	Ensure proper default is returned when a non-existing preference is requested.
	Get Empty Preferences Test
	Ensure proper defaults are returned when a non-existent preference set is
requested.
	Get Preference Test
	Tests that preferences defined in the deployment descriptor may be retrieved.
	Set Preference Test
	Ensure a single preference can be set
	Set Preferences Test
	Ensure preferences can be set.
	Set Preferences Test
	Ensure preferences can be set.
X	Preference Validator Test
	Illegal value not caught by validator.
	Preference Store Test
	Ensure storage works.
X	Reset Preference Test
	Preferences value was not successfully reset after store
	Reset to Null Preference Test
	Tests that preferences are properly reset when originally null.
X	Preference Read Only Test
	Read Only Preference was written.
	Preference Map Test.
	Ensure returned map is valid
	Preference Names Enumeration Test.
	Ensure returned enumeration is valid
X	Preferences Map Not Modifiable Test.
	Preferences values modified.
]]
(I've used 'X' to mark the failed sub-tests)

The results seem to be consistent in the two test portlets displayed.

#g

--
Graham Klyne
Research Technology Service