Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jens <wo...@gmx.de> on 2005/03/06 23:05:13 UTC

contrib:Palette and html input type="reset"

Hi,

I've made the observation that using <input type="reset"/>
within a form which contains text, textarea, option,
contrib:MultiplePropertySelection, and whatnot DOES reset them to their initial
parameters. However, it DOESN'T reset contrib:Palette to its inital model
configuration.

Is this by design, known misbehavior, or just my fault?

Best regards,
Jens

Re: Tree Component

Posted by Paul Stanton <pa...@gunnsoft.com.au>.
Yes, you'll find it in the tapestry-contrib library.
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/johnreynolds/archive/2004/10/tapestry_compon_1.html
It used to be part of the tacos project but has moved to contrib.

Samuel Cheung wrote:

> Hi,
> Does Tapestry provide a "Tree"  component? I can only find "Table", I
> am wondering if there is a "Tree" component.
>
> Thank you.
> Sam

Paul Stanton
Gunn Software