Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Martin Serrano <ma...@attivio.com> on 2016/05/27 16:46:06 UTC

how is the data directory prefix determined for default recommendations?

I'm trying to automate a cluster install.  Ambari gets installed and the
server comes up fine.  But the data directories that are defaulted are
all prefixed with '/dev/console'.  Where does this prefix setting come
from?  How can I change it.  This is preventing the cluster from
starting services since this is not a real directory.

My environment:
  CentOS 6 running within LXC container.
  Ambari 2.2

Thanks,