Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Chris Joelly <ch...@unycom.com> on 2004/04/07 17:17:47 UTC

turbine 2.2 to 2.3 migrate: cryptix.org ...

Hello!

on the turbine 2.2 to 2.3 migrate page there are some dependencies listet:

one lib comes from cryptix.org. but the cryptix.org site seems to be down
since december i think (i have used cryptix libs in another project a
few months ago). did anybody know whats happening with cryptix.org? was
the cryptix api moved somewhere else? i have the cryptix jars on my
machine, so thats not a real problem, but is development of cyptix still
to be continued?

thx, Chris

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards

Ing. Christian Jölly @ Solutions
unycom  Information Technology Services GmbH
A-8042 Graz | Schmiedlstraße 1 / III

Tel: ++43 (0)316 / 818 828 - 30
Fax: ++43 (0)316 / 818 828 - 38
chris.joelly@unycom.com
http://www.unycom.com

Zwei Spatzen sitzen auf einem Pferdeapfel. Sagt der eine:
"Du, ich weiß einen prima Witz."
Piepst der andere:
"Aber bitte keinen unappetitlichen jetzt beim essen."

RE: turbine 2.2 to 2.3 migrate: cryptix.org ...

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Check out jakarta.apache.org/turbine/repo..