Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Michael Roepke, Filekeys" <mi...@filekeys.com> on 2009/11/04 23:10:26 UTC

@Freeman: SOLVED: SMX4 maven install problem

Hi Freeman,

after adding this repo to features/pom.xml SMX4 did build without any error

       <repository>
          <id>repository.apache.org</id>
          <name>repository.apache.org</name>
		  <releases>
            <enabled>true</enabled>
            <updatePolicy>always</updatePolicy>
            <checksumPolicy>warn</checksumPolicy>
          </releases>
          <snapshots>
            <enabled>true</enabled>
            <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
            <checksumPolicy>fail</checksumPolicy>
          </snapshots>
          <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/</url>
          <layout>default</layout>
        </repository>

I checked out fresh sources with following commands

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/all smx4
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/maven-plugins/maven-plugins-pom/trunk
smx4-maven-plugins
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/components/all
smx4-components

And after that I did a grep for repository.apache.org but nothing was
found, so I added it to the features pom. Is that the right place?

Thanks for your help!
Michael

--
Filekeys Ltd.
Michael Roepke

Re: @Freeman: SOLVED: SMX4 maven install problem

Posted by "Michael Roepke, Filekeys" <mi...@filekeys.com>.
Ah ok, now I understand what you mean!!!!

Thanks a lot!!!

Posted by "Michael Roepke, Filekeys" <mi...@filekeys.com>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,