Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/29 23:28:51 UTC

[Math] Setup SonarCloud

Hi.

I've created a Jenkins job for running the SonarCloud checks
on Commons Math, but i must be missing something, and the
build fails with message:[1]
---CUT---
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:3.9.0.2155:sonar
(default-cli) on project commons-math-parent: You're not authorized to
run analysis. Please contact the project administrator. -> [Help 1]
---CUT---

Any clue?

Gilles

[1] https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Commons/job/commons-math%20(SonarQube)/6/console

Re: [Math] Setup SonarCloud

Posted by Alex Herbert <al...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, 30 May 2021 at 06:53, Alex Herbert <al...@gmail.com> wrote:

> They need to have an authorisation token.
>
> All the jobs for RNG, Numbers and Geometry use a token from my authorised
> login. I will look into setting it up for math.

I created a new token and re-ran the job. It has the same error. So I think
that the copy from the Geometry set-up did copy the authorisation token.

I think that the project must be created in Sonarcloud. In the Jenkins
build configuration, Maven is run with the property:

-Dsonar.projectKey=commons-math

So the commons-math project should exist under the Apache Software
Foundation organisation (which is where my login authorisation token can
send analysis reports). There are 2 projects already in Sonar for
commons-math under private individuals. I assume that we can create an
official one under Apache.

I do not have permissions to create a new analysis project (when I try to
create one under the Apache organisation). So this is a job for INFRA.
Ticket created here:

Alex

Re: [Math] Setup SonarCloud

Posted by Alex Herbert <al...@gmail.com>.