Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Steiner, Thorsten" <Th...@gkd-re.de> on 2015/03/09 12:06:06 UTC

Username for users invited by link

Hi,

If users, that are not registered, enter a room via an invitation link then they have no usernames. So there's no chance to divide them. Is it possible that users can set their username before they enter the room or while they are in? Or getting default name with a number that increases?

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Thorsten Steiner
Netzwerksicherheit und -betrieb

Gemeinsame Kommunale Datenzentrale Recklinghausen
Zweckverband
Castroper Straße 30, 45665 Recklinghausen
Tel.:        +49(0)2361-3033-257
Fax:        +49(0)2361-3033-333
E-Mail:    thorsten.steiner@gkd-re.de<ma...@gkd-re.de>
Internet:  www.gkd-re.de<http://www.gkd-re.de/>