Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Ovi IDR <ov...@idrsolutions.com> on 2018/04/25 14:48:26 UTC

[EVENT] NetBeans Day UK Reminder

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that NetBeans Day UK is this Friday, 27th April. If you are interested and have not reserved your spot there are still tickets available so be sure to register here (it’s free):

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/apache-netbeans-day-uk-2018-tickets-43401128945 <https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/apache-netbeans-day-uk-2018-tickets-43401128945>

For those of you attending, I created a short blog post to remind attendees of how to prepare for the event here:

https://blog.idrsolutions.com/2018/04/5-tips-for-getting-the-most-out-of-apache-netbeans-day-uk/ <https://blog.idrsolutions.com/2018/04/5-tips-for-getting-the-most-out-of-apache-netbeans-day-uk/>

Hope to see you there!

Ovi

Re: [EVENT] NetBeans Day UK Reminder

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.
Perfect, Thanks for the info

John

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Excellent!

Posted by Ovidijus Okinskas <ov...@idrsolutions.com>.
Just to follow-up on this. The live-stream will be available on this
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/NetBeansDayUK

There is no direct link until the stream begins. You can expect the
stream to be from ~9am-4:30pm although I'm not aware of specific details
(if there will be downtime during breaks etc).

I can also confirm talks will be recorded and uploaded (with permission
from the speakers).

Regards,

Ovi

Posted by Ovidijus Okinskas <ov...@idrsolutions.com>.