Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Yitzchak Lieberman <yi...@sentinelone.com> on 2019/07/18 12:21:45 UTC

failed checkpoint with metadata timeout exception

Hi.

I have flink a application that produces to kafka with 3 brokers.
When I add 2 brokers that are not up yet it fails the checkpoint (a key in
s3) due to timeout error.

Do you know what can cause that?

Thanks,
Yitzchak.

Re: failed checkpoint with metadata timeout exception

Posted by miki haiat <mi...@gmail.com>.
Can you check in the kafka logs what happens when you adding new brokers ?

Posted by Yitzchak Lieberman <yi...@sentinelone.com>.

Posted by miki haiat <mi...@gmail.com>.
Can you share your logs