Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Chris Ashurst <ca...@thig.com> on 2005/12/05 16:42:25 UTC

Download Deployment Questions

I'm currently making a Swing product that will be available for
download, which will make use of the HttpClient library.

My question is, I can't really decipher legalese enough to understand
the legality of bundling the httpclient jar with the app, and I'm not
sure technically what I should do in terms of including the JSSE stuff
if I were to make use of SSL.

Could someone give me some pointers as to what I can and cannot do with
the library, and possibly describe how I would be able to include the
JSSE stuff, too?

Thanks again,

Chris

--