Posted to users@maven.apache.org by 陈思淼 <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/17 18:32:19 UTC

How define new packaging type and mapping with life cycle?

In the process of packaging of wars to one ear. we decide to combine all the
web project into only one war, and package the only one war into ear
package.so we should define a new packaging type called car, and mapping the
car to a new life-cycle, can any one tell me how to define a new packaging
type and mapping with life cycle?
Thank you!

Re: How define new packaging type and mapping with life cycle?

Posted by 陈思淼 <ch...@gmail.com>.
That's usefull! thanks

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.