Posted to mirrors@apache.org by "Mirrors at NedLinux.nl" <mi...@nedlinux.nl> on 2004/02/25 00:24:38 UTC

we're pleased to let you know apache.mirror.trueserver.nl is back on air!, on a new ip-adres (previous ip-adres was ddossed late december)

Hi Erik,

We're pleased to let you know that the apache.mirror.trueserver.nl
mirror is back on air now on a new ip-adres (213.239.131.131). Our
colocater received a huge amount of traffic (ddos) late december. Which
resulted in a ip-block at the Level(3) backbone site. So many
international traffic and some local Level(3) using ISP's could not
connect to the mirror. Therefor my collegue told you at that time to let
our mirror disappear in the apache.org mirror listing.

Since we are back up again tonight we would again be delighted to take
it up again and serve all the Dutch Apache users with real speed.

Can you manually activate our mirror in the listing again?

For your information again:

http://apache.mirror.trueserver.nl
ftp://mirror.trueserver.nl/pub/mirror/apache/

Kind regards,

Marc Mes
NedLinux.nl

Re: we're pleased to let you know apache.mirror.trueserver.nl is back on air!, on a new ip-adres (previous ip-adres was ddossed late december)

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Mirrors at NedLinux.nl wrote:

> Hi Erik,
>
> We're pleased to let you know that the apache.mirror.trueserver.nl
> mirror is back on air now on a new ip-adres (213.239.131.131).

Thanks.  This will be back in the next update.

Joshua.