Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/01 00:47:56 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] CLI Templates

I definitely see the usecase tommy describes.

I think subdir makes the most sense. package.json has a `dirname` field
which would fetch everything in that subdirectory. This functionality
already exists for `--template`.

TLDR We should be a bit more picky for top level files we copy over but
blindly copy over sub directory files

Re: [DISCUSS] CLI Templates

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
I created a new proposal for enhancing templates. Please give feedback to
proposal in the PR!

https://github.com/cordova/cordova-discuss/pull/49

Re: [DISCUSS] CLI Templates

Posted by Tommy Williams <to...@devgeeks.org>.