Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Moatasim Al Masri <ma...@bi-bst.com> on 2018/01/17 13:57:03 UTC

Catalog Module

Dear Gents
I need to know all features and full documentation for catalog manager, but unfortunately I did not found on internet.

Which I found https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/CATALOG this link and it is not enough document to understand this component!
So, please could you please send to me some documents or internet links or any resources related to catalog component ?

My regards
Moatasim Al-Masri

Re: Catalog Module

Posted by Swapnil Mane <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
 Hello Moatasim,

This links may help you, please refer catalog section in the documents below
1.) https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/PIM+Process+Overview
2.)
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/Apache+OFBiz+Business+Setup+Guide

- Best Regards,