Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/06 08:16:53 UTC

[Poll] Feature freeze for MINA 1.0.

Hi all.

Because most design issues have been resolved, I'd like to freeze the list
of features for MINA 1.0.

Here's the list of the issues that have to be resolved in 1.0 IMHO:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10670&fixfor=11070

and this is the list of the other unresolved issues:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10670&fixfor=-1

This list is not the final one but needs your feedback.  Please let us know
if there's an issue that must be resolved in 1.0.  I'll open this poll for a
week from now, so please feel free to express your idea.

Thank you,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

Re: [Poll] Feature freeze for MINA 1.0.

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 9/6/06, Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se> wrote:

> I'd like to have http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-237
> (Improve Spring integration) resolved before 1.0. Spring 2.0 is going to
> be released soon and it would be great if we could have support for it
> right away.

It's OK as long as we can resolve it within two or three weeks.  ApacheDS
wants MINA 1.0.  ApacheDS is going to be released before ApacheCon US 2006.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Posted by Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se>.
I'd like to have http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-237
(Improve Spring integration) resolved before 1.0. Spring 2.0 is going to
be released soon and it would be great if we could have support for it
right away.

/Niklas

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
Le mercredi 06 septembre 2006 à 15:16 +0900, Trustin Lee a écrit :
> Hi all.
>
> Because most design issues have been resolved, I'd like to freeze the list
> of features for MINA 1.0.
>
> Here's the list of the issues that have to be resolved in 1.0 IMHO:
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10670&fixfor=11070
>
> and this is the list of the other unresolved issues:
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10670&fixfor=-1
>
> This list is not the final one but needs your feedback.  Please let us know
> if there's an issue that must be resolved in 1.0.  I'll open this poll for a
> week from now, so please feel free to express your idea.
>
> Thank you,
> Trustin

[+1] for 1.0 feature freeze,
Will we have 1.1 for new features and API changes ?

BTW what http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-24 is exactly ?
it's related to the new StatCollector or used only for finding
bottleneck in cpu time ?

Julien

Re: [Poll] Feature freeze for MINA 1.0.

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Sep 5, 2006, at 11:16 PM, Trustin Lee wrote:
> This list is not the final one but needs your feedback.  Please let
> us know
> if there's an issue that must be resolved in 1.0.  I'll open this
> poll for a
> week from now, so please feel free to express your idea.

List looks good to me!
-pete