Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/07 23:32:29 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Shiva Kumar H R as Apache Geronimo's latest committer

Hi All,

The Geronimo PMC is pleased to announce that Shiva Kumar H R has recently
accepted our invitation to become an Apache Geronimo committer.  Shiva has
been contributing to Geronimo for quite sometime and is very active on
lists.  His Eclipse Plugin Development skill is awesome and I am sure he
will take our Geronimo DEVTOOLS project to new heights.

We're thrilled to hand him a committer hat and look forward to his continued
contributions to the project.

Congratulations and welcome aboard, Shiva!

-Vamsi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Shiva Kumar H R as Apache Geronimo's latest committer

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Congrats Shiva!

Joe

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
Congrats Shiva! Welcome aboard!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Shiva Kumar H R as Apache Geronimo's latest committer

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shiva,
                Congrats
Regards
Manu

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Shiva!!!

Lin

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
About time ! Congrats Shiva !

Cheers
Prasad

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Shiva!

Jarek

Posted by "Erik B. Craig" <gi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Shiva

--
Erik B. Craig

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Shiva Kumar H R as Apache Geronimo's latest committer

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Shiva!

Best wishes,
Paul

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Congrats Shiva!

-Donald

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Welcome and congratulations Shiva !!

Jay D. McHugh wrote:
> Congratulations Shiva!
>
> Jay
>
> Vamsavardhana Reddy wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> The Geronimo PMC is pleased to announce that Shiva Kumar H R has
>> recently accepted our invitation to become an Apache Geronimo
>> committer.  Shiva has been contributing to Geronimo for quite sometime
>> and is very active on lists.  His Eclipse Plugin Development skill is
>> awesome and I am sure he will take our Geronimo DEVTOOLS project to
>> new heights.
>>
>> We're thrilled to hand him a committer hat and look forward to his
>> continued contributions to the project.
>>
>> Congratulations and welcome aboard, Shiva!
>>
>> -Vamsi

Tim McConnell

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Shiva Kumar H R as Apache Geronimo's latest committer

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>.
Congratulations Shiva!

Jay

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.