Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Manu Chadha <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2020/10/09 16:04:04 UTC

backup data with Cass-operator and Medusa

Hi

By when the Medusa integration for backing up C* using Cass-Operator would be available? Found this discussion - https://community.datastax.com/questions/6364/triggering-consistent-backups.html

Would this be the recommended way? Till the time it becomes available what other options could I consider?

Thanks
Manu

Re: backup data with Cass-operator and Medusa

Posted by Manu Chadha <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks John.
On 9 Oct 2020, at 19:41, John Sanda <jo...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Manu

I have started doing the preliminary work. I have a PR[1] for Medusa that needs to be reviewed/merged. I have done some work[2] for initial, low-level integration directly against statefulsets. I hope to have medusa integration land within the next couple releases of cass-operator.

[1] https://github.com/thelastpickle/cassandra-medusa/pull/141
[2] https://github.com/thelastpickle/medusa-operator

Cheers

John

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 12:04 PM Manu Chadha <ma...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
Hi

By when the Medusa integration for backing up C* using Cass-Operator would be available? Found this discussion - https://community.datastax.com/questions/6364/triggering-consistent-backups.html

Would this be the recommended way? Till the time it becomes available what other options could I consider?

Thanks
Manu

- John

Re: backup data with Cass-operator and Medusa

Posted by John Sanda <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Manu

--

- John