Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ned Collyer <ne...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/18 09:13:57 UTC

Filtering (textfilter) and other DataTable examples?!

Can someone please post or link to an example of how the filters are meant to
work with the data table.  Specifically TextFilter or
TextFilteredPropertyColumn.

I've done some poking around, but its escaping me.

I've added the elements to my page - but I'm having little luck.

The javadoc is pretty light too.

Thanks,

Rgds

Ned

RE: Filtering (textfilter) and other DataTable examples?!

Posted by Ned Collyer <ne...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much.

Wicket just gets better and better hey ;)

Posted by Kai Mutz <km...@googlemail.com>.